*searching- verb
Definition: to find some thing you need it
My sentence :I would like to make searching in google.
*supplies- noun
Definition: Its items you need it
My sentence : When we go to camping my mom bring some food and some supplies for us .
*interior-noun
Definition: inside
My sentence : I would like to make exploration interior of North America with my friend .
*swamps-noun
Definition : Its a water in the desert
My sentence : When I woke in the desert and I fell tiered I see swamp but it is mirage.
*remind-verb
Definition : To tell someone some thing he forget it
My sentence :I'd likes to remind my teacher if she forgot anything.
*A shore-noun
Definition: beach
My sentence: I'd likes to stay a shore with my family.
*blind-noun
Definition: the man or Woman can't see
My sentence : I'd likes to help blind people .
*mistake-verb
Definition : Something you make it in a Wrong way
My sentence: I don't like to make a lot of mistakes
*blizzard-noun
Definition: cold weather and strong wind
My sentence : When the blizzard cam I can't make control with my nose.
No comments:
Post a Comment