Tuesday, February 4, 2014

                                                                   MY DREAM
OF course  no one can deny that every one dreaming when they sleep and maybe  they dream a good 

 dreams or they dreams bad dreams .Now I will talking about a dream I had it .Yesterday I had a 

mazing dream  about  my family.It's talking about I call them by my phone and we make a good 

conversation and when I finished from them and we closed the phone I see them what they do and 

talking about me and they say they are missed me too much and they will not forget me and they will 

come to see me in  USA.I think it have a big meaning for me because they are my family and they are  

every thing in my life and I love them too much and I will see them soon .I didn't  wake up when I 

dream a good dream but if i dream a bad dream I will wake up as soon as possible.I think because I 

am alone and far away from them and I stay with them every day and every moment .

No comments:

Post a Comment